~

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Our Hello, Welcome to Our Blog Post

Welcome to Pentecostal Journals. Yes, dear friends, after more than 40 years of full-time ministry Helaene (aka Tante Laney) and I are about to retire. So we have decided to blog. Of course, we will need a little bit of guidance from the younger generation but I think we will manage ... eventually.




There are many projects waiting for us in the garden ... maybe we will blog about those projects, but I think I will leave that to Helaene. And she will introduce her gourmet Indo recipes as well. She likes her kitchen for sure. I love the garden myself; the fruit trees, the vegetables, the herbs, the flowers, and even the cacti. So many spiritual lessons grow there. 


Pentecostal Journals will be about those lessons, I think. And a lot of mini sermons I wrote so many years ago, but never published anywhere. Stories of Indonesia, of New Guinea, Holland, Australia, and America. Aduch zeg, we have lived in many places and seen the hand of God in them all. 

Helaene, besides her recipes (Sambal anyone?) and gardening tips will also have words of wisdom for the ladies. 

When we first came into the ministry we were actually Sunday School teachers, that is why we will have a special section for children called Kids' Corner. Something new each month. It will have its own page right here. We hope that our grandchildren will help us out with that. They are all so talented and gifted. More on them in future posts. 




In any case, we have video sermons to share, mini sermons, lessons from our kitchen and garden, fun for the kids, and we wouldn't mind publishing your testimonies. Send those and all other inquiries to our Webbie Girl DebbyAlten7@gmail.com

My first mini sermons are my notes on the Names of God. I was thinking of publishing them in book form. Lots of work. We will partner with Alten Ink on that. 

So welcome to our blog, we hope you will come and visit often. 



No comments:



"Then have them make a sanctuary for me, and I will dwell among them." (Exodus 25:8)